So, you’ve got someone super special to buy for, and want to splurge a little. Even if you have the extra money to spend, it’s never a bad idea to spend it wisely. I’m talking about beauty gift sets $100 and under that give you more than your money’s worth… so it looks like you went a mile farther! These gift sets are perfect for the beauty lover in your life that you want to impress that will add a little luxury into our daily routine.
Have a smaller budget? Check out:
Keep scrolling for inspiration, and click the photo of the product to find it online.
1. Too Faced Born This Way Beauty Set ($75)
Available in Light and Medium options, this set gives you all the natural glow and definition you’d want this season with three full-size products. It includes the Born This Way The Natural Nudes Eye Shadow Palette, the iconic Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, and a Born This Way Turn Up The Light Highlighting Palette in either Light or Medium.
2. Bobbi Brown Smokey Eyes Full Size Long Wear Eye Kit ($60)
I absolutely love using eyeshadow crayons for a quick glowy eye look, and the Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Sticks are perfect for the job. This set includes two full size sticks in the shades Golden Bronze and Dusty Mauve, plus a full-size Smokey Eye Mascara.
3. NUDESTIX Nude Glow by Taylor Frankel Set ($65)
Along the same vein, NUDESTIX is a whole brand based on swipe-and-go easy makeup application and wear. This set gives you enough for nearly a full face of natural definition, including all this plus a makeup pouch and mirrored tin:
- Magnetic Nude Glimmers Highlighter in 24K Goddess
- Magnetic Plush Paint in St. Tropez (multitasking lip color that works as a blush and eyeshadow)
- Magnetic Luminous Eye Color in Rustique and Immortal
- Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm in Tay Tay
- Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Color in Fringe
4. Urban Decay Cosmetics Born to Run Vault ($98)
The Urban Decay Born to Run palette is one of my favorites from them– it’s incredibly versatile and not too “themed” like some of their other releases. Along with the palette, this vault inlcudes a full size Vice Lipstick in 66, travel sized versions of the Perversion 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil and All-Nighter Makeup Setting Spray, plus a crossbody bag.
5. Sally Hansen Salon Gel Polish Starter Kit ($59.99)
At-home manicures are more popular than ever now. Bring them to the next level with this kit, which offers gel manicures that last up to two weeks! The starter kit gives you up to 10 manicures, with no drying time and no chips! It includes:
- 1 LED Lamp
- 1 Gel Base Coat
- 1 Gel Nail Color (
- 1 Gel Top Coat
- 10 Nail Cleanser Pads
- Acetone Remover
- Cuticle Stick
- File & Buffer
6. Anastasia Beverly Hills 4-Piece Sultry Eye Shadow Palette Set ($65)
Get sultry eyes for days with this set, which gives you everything you need for endless neutral eye looks. It includes:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Sultry Eye Shadow Palette
- Lash Brag Volumizing Mascara,.
- Liquid Liner
- Deluxe Sample Size Eye Primer
7. Benefit Superstar Wardrobe Minis Makeup Value Set ($90)
When you want to give someone a little bit of everything, go the mini route! This “wardrobe” of mini products from Benefit gives you a taste of everything the brand has to offer in travel sizes. It includes:
- They’re Real! Lengthening Mascara
- Roller Lash Super-Curling & Lifting Mascara
- BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara
- The POREfessional Face Primer
- The POREfessional: Hydrate Primer
- Hoola Matte Bronzing Powder
- Dandelion Baby-Pink Brightening Face Powder
- Galifornia Sunny Golden-Pink Blush
- Dandelion Twinkle Nude-Pink Powder Highlighter & Luminizer
- Roller Liner True Matte Liquid Eyeliner
- Gimme Brow+ Brow-Volumizing Fiber Gel in Shade 3
- Precisely, My Brow Pencil Ultra-Fine Eyebrow Defining Pencil in Shade 3
- Goof Proof Brow Pencil Super Easy Brow-Filling & Shaping Pencil in Shade 3
- 24-HR Brow Setter Invisible Shaping & Setting Gel for Brows
8. Honest Beauty Dew Wonders Kit ($75)
While I don’t normally suggest skin care gifts if you don’t know a lot about someone’s skin type, these products can benefit most with Vitamin C being the key ingredient. Perfect for winter at-home facials, the kit includes full sizes of the Prime + Perfect Mask, Vitamin C Radiance Serum and Everyday Radiance Moisturizer, plus a cute cat-ear headband.
People call this “the only brush set you will ever need” for your eyes, because it really does include every variant of brush shape you’d want for multiple looks. It includes 13 Morphe brushes hand-picked by beauty guru James Charles, and is a seriously great value.
10. MAC Limited Edition Surefire Hit Mini Lipstick x12 Vault ($74.50)
I can’t create a gift guide without including MAC lipstick, can I? This set caught my eye because it includes twelve minis in the shades that made the brand famous:
- Vegas Volt
- Ruby Woo
- Lady Danger
- Politely Pink
- Breathing Fire