I couldn’t believe my eyes when Southern California got a few days of rain earlier this month! Usually our rainy season is January, but the weather is so unpredictable these days. As we’re moving deeper into fall we get a few days of 50 degree weather followed by a 102 degree weekend. Make up your mind, weather!
I really hate getting out of my cozy bed on rainy days, especially as early as I usually do to do my makeup and hair routine. I’ve finally gotten a good rainy day makeup routine down that takes me all but five minutes while still looking put together and presentable for work and class. This is also a great go-to look when you’re feeling downright lazy!
- Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation stick in 130 Buff Beige
- e.l.f. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara
- e.l.f. Eyelid Primer in Sheer
- wet n wild coloricon eyeshadow in Nutty
- NYC Liquid Eyeliner
- Avon Super Extend Extreme Mascara – Waterproof
- e.l.f. Healthy Glow Bronzer in Sun Kissed
- e.l.f. HD Blush in Headliner
- NYX Butter Lip Balm in Red Velvet
Rainy Day Makeup Tutorial: