Here’s a list of five of my favorite products that are under $5! These are also some of my most used go-to products, so I love that they’re so affordable! In no particular order:
1. wet n wild megalast salon nail color in Sugar Coat: $1.99. This is your perfect nude/light pink nail polish that can either be worn sheer, or built up to an opaque pink. Even without top coat I’ve gone about a week without this color chipping off my nails.
2. Nivea A Kiss of Shimmer Lip Care in Pearly Shimmer: $2.99. I love Nivea lip products. They are sooooo moisturizing, and this one has a really lovely sweet smell. It adds a nice shimmery pink color that lasts a few hours (way longer than Baby Lips), and the texture is like butter on your lips. I like using this one to add some color on no-makeup days.
3. e.l.f. Essential Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Little Miss Thing: $2. This eyeshadow stick is a beautiful champagne color that works as a great base to any eyeshadow look. I often find myself throwing this on my lids for a one-color lid look on lazy days, because of the way it picks up light. It’s best to apply this without a primer for it to stay put all day and gives your eyes an easy to achieve, bright look.
4. wet n wild Comfort Zone eyeshadow palette: $4.99. I would go as far as to say this product is an ESSENTIAL part of anybody’s makeup collection. The shadows are silky smooth and extremely pigmented. They’re easy to blend together and you can mix and match to make so many different looks with just these 8 shadows. You can take a look from day to night with this palette, and for the price you get a substantial amount of product. JUST BUY IT, OK?
5. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner: $3.79. This stuff is just what it says it is: a miracle. This conditioner is great for once a week use to really give your hair the ultimate spa treatment– in only 3 minutes! The 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner always leaves my hair feeling super soft and healthy.
Do you have any go-to favorites in your collection that cost you less than $5?