Whoooops. So I kind of sort of forgot about stocking gifts while doing my holiday shopping this year. Luckily, I still have time left and I’ve got several ideas up my sleeve to redeem myself. My mom and I typically do stockings before the big presents on Christmas morning, probably like many of you, so I like to make a good first impression while keeping the gifts small.
Stuck in my same boat? Here are some awesome beauty stocking stuffers that someone would actually love to get as a gift.
This gift guide is clickable!
1. Bite Beauty Mix and Mingle Lipstick Duo ($14 each)
A stocking-sized lipstick with two shades of the amazing Bite Beauty Luminous Creme formula.
2. mark. Nailed It Matte Trend Mini Nail Lacquers Duo ($3.99)
Two teeny tiny nail lacquers in vibrant shades with an on-trend matte finish.
3. CLEAN Rollerball Layering Trio ($10)
For the subtle-scent lover, these rollerballs leave a hint of soft fragrance and can be layered to create your own signature.
4. 7th Heaven Face Masks ($2.49 each)
Perfect for an at-home spa day, there are so many masks to choose from to target specific skin types.
5. Pixi Natural Contour Kit ($19.20)
An awesome all-in-one neutral palette, this slim and travel friendly kit comes with 4 face shades and 8 essential eye shadows.
6. Ecotools Mini Essentials Holiday Set ($4.19)
Great for on-the-go touch ups, this small set includes an angled brush, a fluffy powder brush, and a flat shader brush.
7. Chapstick Total Hydration ($2.99 each)
Chapstick always belongs in stockings— at least mine, anyway— because who can stand chapped lips during winter? Not me!
8. Milk & Sass Sugar Twists ($7.95)
I’m a recent Sugar Twists convert. These coiled hair ties are great for thick hair since they comfortably lock ponies and buns in place and don’t leave dents!
9. Farmhouse Fresh Marshmallow Melt All-Purpose Shea Butter Balm ($12.50)
This has a permanent place on my desk, used as a hand moisturizer and cuticle balm to keep them in check during the chilly months.